New Webmail Options
Surgeweb is the high performance web based user interface for surgemail users. It’s core design goals are to provide a modern web email interface that is: responsive, efficient, customisable/extensible, maintainable.
Key user features
- Much faster and more responsive
- Address autocompletion
- ‘Drag and drop’ message moving and copying
- Process multiple concurrent messages using tabs or popup windows
- Allows sending of HTML formatted messages from any browser
- Messages are automatically saved as drafts in background
- Keyboard shortcuts for most email processing operations
- Automatic image downsizing when emailing large images
- Attachment upload in the background while continuing to edit email
- Audio notification when new mail arrives
- Support for collapsible, nested folders
- Improved support for of display of HTML messages
- Ability to mark messages as unread
- Relogin to timed out sessions without losing messages you are currently editing
- Fast indexed searching based on message subject / to / from
- Labels support for flexible tagging and organisation of messages
There are some new features available in the preferences top right menu under options.
Filtering Tab will have your typical Whitelist/blacklist and mailbox rules.
Spam control has your spam level we suggest leaving the default 8 level.