How it works
- Tell your friend or family members about Uniserve services. If they are interested in getting more information or subscribing, ask if you can pass their contact information on to Uniserve.
- If your friend or family member provides consent to pass on their information, fill out the referral form.
- Both you and the person you referred will be sent a confirmation email. Your referral will have the opportunity to opt out by clicking a link. If they do so they will not receive a call from Uniserve.
- If the contact number you have provided has not been registered on the do not call list we will give your friend a call and tell them all about Uniserve services.
- If your friend or family member has Uniserve phone or internet installed as a result of the referral, you will receive $25 credit to your account after 3 months of service installation.
Uniserve means Uniserve Communications Corporations. "You" and "your" means Uniserve customers or employees who complete the web form to participate in this Program. "Prospect" refers to the friend or family member being referred to Uniserve services.
- To make a referral as part of the Program, you must be a current Uniserve consumer, service customer or a Uniserve team member as described below. A Uniserve consumer service is Uniserve Home Phone or Internet.
- All referrals have to be made using the "Uniserve Referral" form.
- An order is considered to be completed when a Uniserve representative calls the prospect as a result of the referral form you submitted and the prospect subscribes to Uniserve services and has it installed.
- You will get $25 credit to your account after the completion of the service installation. To be eligible for the referral gift, both you and the customer you referred must keep your service active and in good standing.
- The referral is only eligible if the prospect has not had Uniserve service in the past 90 days.
- The prospect must have Uniserve services installed in Alberta or British Columbia to qualify.
- You cannot refer yourself or a Uniserve team member, or anyone who lives in the same household. You cannot send an electronic message in connection with this Program to anyone other than a friend of family member. By filling out the "Uniserve Referral" form, you represent and warrant that the person being referred has consented to receiving the confirmation email and phone call described above. You agree to indemnify Uniserve from any liability suffered if such consent has not been granted or is withdrawn.
- If your friend or family member is referred multiple times, the first referral received will be credited with the referral. Referrals expire after 30 days.
- To participate in this Program and be eligible to receive the referral gift, you must (i) explain the Program to your referrals and obtain consent from each referral to provide their personal information to Uniserve for the purpose of receiving a referral email and phone call; and (ii) abide by these Program Terms. Referrals must provide consent to use of their personal information in order to participate in the Program.
- Uniserve assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged or misdirected referrals or communications or for any failure of the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or referral to be received by Uniserve on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your (or any other person’s) computer related to or resulting from this Program. Referrals are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, unintelligible, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. Referrals submitted by unauthorized means will be disqualified. In the event that it has been determined that a referral has been made in a manner not sanctioned by these terms, you and all of your referrals will be disqualified from this Program and any referral credits that have been awarded will be deducted. You agree to abide by the terms of this Program and the decisions of the Uniserve team, which are final. This Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Uniserve may end the Program or change any of the terms at any time, without notice and without obligation to award any referral credits.
- Uniserve team members and contractors in Canada are eligible to make referrals to friends or family members. However, Uniserve team members and anyone who lives in the same household are not eligible to be referred. Referrals made by another person under a Uniserve team member’s name will be disqualified and will disqualify the team member from making any referrals.
- Team members must have a personal relationship (family or friend) with the potential customer and the potential customer must be told that Uniserve will contact them. For team members who sell services as part of their role, referring potential customers obtained during a sales scenario or sales process is strictly prohibited.
- In the event of a dispute or misunderstanding, Uniserve’s interpretation of program rules are final.